Thursday, April 9, 2009

In Search of True Love

Disclaimer : The story written is completely a work of fiction and is not related to any one dead or alive.

IN SEARCH OF TRUE LOVE

We were sitting at Cafe Coffee Day. I was unusually not speaking much. She was getting disturbed by my strange behavior. Suddenly I went on my knees in front of her and with a red rose in my hand, I told her what I had in my mind.
She said - I love you too !!
I had a sigh of relief. She loves me too. I was so lucky. I got my dream, my love, my everything.I think, this time its true love. I was very happy. At the same time, a lot of thoughts started coming in my mind. Thoughts related to my past life, my past affairs.

The most stupid statement I have ever heard is - One love, One life. I am a great exception to this stupid theory. 95 % of the girls I have met were my crush, I have fallen in love with almost 50 % of them, proposed nearly 10% of them and got really 2 % of them, every time thinking that I got my true love.

Aahhh !!.. I still remember my first girlfriend. She was the hottest female god had ever created. Since, I was new to this affair business, so I got a book called "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus" to understand females completely. She was very much caring. Every time we greeted each other with a hot and passionate kiss. For those, who are feeling jealous, the kiss was always a flying one. I just imagine, if there were no atmosphere then we would had kissed each other till now.

I was very much convinced that we love each other. But I wanted to kiss her. As per the book "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus" I wanted to make her feel good and show her that I care. As per myself, I just wanted to try a kiss. But it doesn't mean that I didn't loved her. Those days I used to think that she was my first love and will be my last one.

One day I invited her for a movie. The movie was called "Hitch". I booked two corner seats and through out the movie, I was holding her hand, just a soft touch. She was at times looking at me and was smiling. I was not concentrating on the movie at all. After the movie was over, we went for a romantic dinner. We had the best wines and the cuisines were awesome. After the dinner, we sat on a bike and I dropped her home. She was very quiet. When she got off from the bike, she stood there. I also got down and stood in front of her.
She lifted her chin up, closed her eyes and stood still. And we kissed for the first time. It was heavenly and I forgot all my worries for next 15 seconds. I was expecting that after the kiss, she will blush and then go in her house.
We separated after the kiss. She looked at me and she told : Its not working. I think we should break up. I was shocked. I asked her the reason and she told the very famous dialogue from the movie we saw the same day : "Eight out of ten women think the first kiss will tell them what the relationship will be like.". She told that she felt something wrong in our relationship.
To hell with Will Smith and to hell with Hitch !!! I tried to convince her that she is special and not among those 8 women out of 10 women. She is among the remaining two. But I think, she was more convinced by Will smith. Finally we broke up.

And then I again fell in love with an another girl. I thought that now I have found my true love. She was not having a stunning look but she was cute and she cared for me a lot. And yes, this time we used to kiss to have a regular check on our relationship status. Thankfully, it was all normal this time. My new girl was very like a goddess of cleanliness. She loved everything on place and there was no place for dust in her house. On the contrary, I was called as hydrophobic by my friends as I used to take bath only on national holidays. Our pair was proving the fact that opposites do attract. She also loved flowers a lot and every time we dated, I used to gift her a red rose, which she used to keep in her notebook. Those days were the peak of our romanticism.
One day, while giving me a hug, she asked : Why are u smelling like a rotten egg ?
I thought that the answer would be cool and told her : Babes, I have not taken a bath this month
(Actually the reason was an unwashed T-shirt of my friend!!)
She got angry by my reply and she went off. I tried to call her to tell her the truth but she never picked the phone. I again referred to my bible "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus" and I found that I must send gifts to let her know that I really care and I can not live with out you and my gifts are not just gifts, they are the token of love and what she means to me can't be explained in words but %&*(&^%$.
I hired few men who will keep on supplying big rose bouquets at her place every half an hour. I invested thousand of rupees to get my love back as a return.
As per the plan, those guys kept on giving her flower bouquets every half an hour. At the same time, I was thinking that I will go to her place the next day and apologize for my mistakes.

Ting Tong (the door bell rang)

She opened the door and was looking frustrated. I peeped inside her house and saw that her house was a complete mess as all the flowers were dry now and the dry flower pieces were flying here and there, a few had made place in her hairs too.

You are such a sick person, you made my day deplorable. I have to clean this mess just because of you. You are so sick. Just get lost. I hate you and if you will try to contact me, I will call police.

I didn't spoke a single word and ran from there thinking about the degree of stupidity the girl was suffering from. I then again fell in love with another girl. She was......


Hey...what are you thinking. I told you na, I love you too !! I used to love you the day we met.
(My last girlfriend talked and I came back from my thoughts)
Me : Nothing dear, I was thinking about my ex-girlfriends.
Girl : What !!!
Me : (In a day dreaming stage) Yes sweetie, I was !!!
Girl : You are a real jerk...Rite now you proposed me and you are thinking about your ex girl friends... Just leave me alone. I hate myself for loving a guy like you. I do not love you !!

I leaned back on my chair at CCD looking around for a girl, looking around for my true love !!!

16 comments:

PL said...

kuchh diya hai gomzi is baar aapne!! awesomest ke saare hadh paar .. masto post

Rohit Prateek said...

This has catapulted you to the zenith of creative writing .. what a post mate !!! Simply superb .. straight from the heart

Ultra cool epitomizes the modern day Gen X

montrosityPersonified said...

kuch gandgi hai :D

Gautam Sinha said...

:P

thanks !!

Sujata Rathi said...

Facebook mein "You are a player" result aaya... use justify karne ke liye yeh blog likha hai kya? Theek boli teri girlfriend... you're a jerk :P

Vijay Kumar Dixit said...

aadhi story to mujhe pata thi, but tu to story ko ek alag hi level pe le gaya !!

"Just get loss" :D !! LOLZ

Gautam Sinha said...

Thanks bub !!...
error corrected !!

socha ki ek errata nikaal doon ..par fir blog edit karna aasan laga !! :P :P

Gabbar said...

Gamochhhhhhhhhhhh !

yah bata T-shirt kiski thi Midha ki thi kya? I think before writin this one you must have watched a movie"Hitch".
well Anyway Good wrk..great going dude..keep it up..

Cibi K said...

Machaax MaXXXX!!.. aur statstics to badhiya... so root cause to saala HITCH tha.. and moreover u must notice this, the hero didnt watch the movie, whereas the hot babe was watching it.. so the rule is
"Never take ur girlfriend out to a movie with a smart hero in it!"... !! :P

Pessimist said...

kuch diye ho gomzi isme kaunsi story true hain

aur ye apka percentage funda kgp mein bhi apply hota tha kya :P

Gautam Sinha said...

saale...disclaimer padha kar....bol to font size badha dein !! :P

Manu Midha said...

Ek aur hoo haa blog post.. !!!

Iske saath hi .. gomzee nein apne story writing skills prove kar diye hain. .!!!

Gomzee awesome work of imagination .. !!!

Iske saath I wish ki tere saath roz aisa hi ho .. !!! matlab bandiyaan milti rahein aur tum kiss karta rahe.. !!!

Rohit Prateek said...

I need more man ... jaldiiiiii

ujjwal jain said...

huha blog.... gomc macha diya hai tu....
superb writing skills...

ab tu apni isi skills se kisi bhi ladki ko
pata sakta hai...

Mojocircles said...

sahi hai gomci.. machaxxx ..!!!

Vijay Kumar Dixit said...

Midha ke comment se lagta hai ki is baar woh actually blog padh ke comment maara hai ... atleast some part of it ....